Located on the top floor of the Four Sails and named after Virginia's famous Chesapeake Bay.
The Chesapeake Penthouse features:
- Two bedrooms that both have one king size bed.
- One bedroom that is oceanfront with a large window facing the ocean and the other bedroom has a sunset view of the city.
- Two bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and the other with a double sized whirlpool tub.
- A living room that has a pull out queen size sofa.
- Kitchen with a two burner stove and oven, microwave, full refrigerator and dishwasher. Also provided are a blender, can opener, toaster, coffee maker (no coffee provided though) dishes and utensils. There is a dining room table and chairs in front of the kitchen area.
- A small oceanfront balcony off the living room and a large south facing window in the living/dining area with sweeping views of the Virginia Beach boardwalk.
- Flat screen televisions in both bedrooms and living room along with a DVD player in the living room. The Chesapeake comfortably sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children for the maximum occupancy.