The Atlantic Penthouse is located at the north end of the top floor of the Four Sails and is named for the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
The Atlantic Penthouse features:
- Two separate bedrooms.
- One bedroom has two twin beds and the other has one queen size bed. Both bedrooms are oceanfront and there is a small oceanfront balcony off one bedroom and the other features oceanfront window views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- A living room that has a pull out queen size sleeper sofa.
- A living room/dining area that has windows facing north and west, with some limited views of the north end of the oceanfront along with a large picture window facing west.
- A full kitchen that has a two burner stove and oven, microwave, full refrigerator and dishwasher. We also provide a blender, can opener, toaster, coffee maker (no coffee provided though) dishes and utensils.
- The Atlantic Penthouse has only one full bathroom with a jetted tub. There is a separate walk in shower in one of the bedrooms with a vanity.
- Flat screen televisions in both bedrooms and living room along with a DVD player in the living room.
- The Atlantic comfortably sleeps up to four adults and two children which is the maximum occupancy.